- Cet évènement est passé
Fun city tourGratuit
Let’s have a unique tour of Lyon! We will make a visit in small groups with challenges between groups to spend a festive afternoon discovering Lyon.
We’re sure you’ve already done a tour of Lyon but…
– Do you know that there is a ski slope in Lyon?
– Do you know that the Place Bellecour is larger than Red Square in Moscow?
– Do you know that there were five funiculars in Lyon?
– Do you know the « rock » from the Alps?
– Do you know the « traboules » in Croix-Rousse ?
Saturday, the volunteers of the association will be (almost) all there with their love of our city. So you can discover a little more of this beautiful city.
See you on Saturday place des Jacobins at 14.00 for this beautiful afternoon (and plan of walking shoes!). The tour is free, of course and everyone is welcome 😉
Prepare your shoes and your camera!
CU on Sunday!